Risk Management Plan
CSOP Risk Management Consulting’s Strategic Consulting Practice can help identify your risk enterprise-wide, business continuity, and cybersecurity risks and then collaborate with you on risk mitigation strategies, executive preparedness exercises, and recovery plans designed to make sure your business is prepared to quickly bounce back from an unexpected event.
Global Risk Management Services involves understanding, analyzing and addressing risk to make sure organisations achieve their objectives. So it must be proportionate to the complexity and type of organisation involved. Global Risk Management Services is an integrated and joined up approach to managing risk across an organisation and its extended networks.
Because risk is inherent in everything we do, the type of roles undertaken by risk professionals are incredibly diverse. They include roles in insurance, business continuity, health and safety, corporate governance, engineering, planning and financial services.
A financial firm with no previous losses was looking for an independent look at their coverage and risk management process. As part of their engagement process, CSOP conducted an assessment of a financial firm’s security. Our risk management process identified many coverage areas that could be fixed.
Our mission is to help leading companies build better and smarter cyber risk management programs. We understand that an effective risk management program is the best defense against increasingly complex regulations, stiffer penalties, and a sharp rise in cyber threats.
Global Risk Management Services and Risk Management and Risk Assessment Services is the continuing process to identify, analyze, evaluate, and treat loss exposures and monitor risk control and financial resources to mitigate the adverse effects of loss.
Loss may result from the following:
- financial risks such as cost of claims and liability judgments
- operational risks such as labor strikes
- perimeter risks including weather or political change
- strategic risks including management changes or loss of reputation
- Risk Management Framework Design, Implementation
- Risk Management Gap Analysis
- Risk Management Identification and Risk Assessment
- Risk Management Analysis
- Risk Management Risk Evaluation
- Risk Management Reporting
- Risk Management Risk Remediation
- Risk Management and Compliance Framework
- Cyber Security Risk Management Capabilities
- Technology Risk Management Consulting
Cyber Security Operations Consulting provides the technology and systematic method to identify all risks that impact your organization and automate risk scoring using dynamic models.
- Risk Register: Define potential risks associated with activities across the enterprise. Capture everything from vendor interactions, finance, to sales and marketing activity.
- Risk Assessments: Stakeholders from across your business rate risk dimensions such as impact and likelihood using a configurable risk computation scale.
- Risk Modifiers: Activity-based risk drivers are added as modifiers to risk scores to capture additional business-driven risk factors.
- Final Risk Scoring: Customizable algorithms compute weighted risk scores for use on dashboards & reports.
- Security Risk Management And Threat Consulting