Risk and Compliance Services
Risk and Compliance Services involves understanding, analysing and addressing risk to make sure organisations achieve their objectives. So it must be proportionate to the complexity and type of organisation involved. Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is an integrated and joined up approach to managing risk across an organisation and its extended networks.
Because risk is inherent in everything we do, the type of roles undertaken by risk professionals are incredibly diverse. They include roles in insurance, business continuity, health and safety, corporate governance, engineering, planning and financial services.
Cyber Security Operations Consulting's mission is to build excellence in risk management, in all sectors and across the world.
Risk and Compliance Services is the continuing process to identify, analyze, evaluate, and treat loss exposures and monitor risk control and financial resources to mitigate the adverse effects of loss.
Loss may result from the following:
- financial risks such as cost of claims and liability judgments
- operational risks such as labor strikes
- perimeter risks including weather or political change
- strategic risks including management changes or loss of reputation
CyberSecOP Enterprise Risk Management firm will perform the following:
Areas of Focus
As AML/BSA regulatory pressures continue to grow, we can help your company innovate while providing superior value. Our expertise includes Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption and sanctions.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE
As a trusted partner for global financial services clients, CyberSecOp supports initiatives related to SOX, Dodd Frank, Consumer Finance Protection Bureau regulations, PCI, HIPAA/ACA, among others.
CyberSecOp can help your company build strong internal controls and remediate issues in audit findings that will streamline operations and improve organizational effectiveness.
We can help you build a comprehensive third-party risk program that examines your vendor population on key risk indicators, including concentration risk, financial health and customer data sharing.
We help healthcare organizations evaluate readiness and implement the people, processes and technology necessary for quality improvement programs or the administration of federal and/or state healthcare benefits.
We can help your company develop or strengthen EGRC strategies to identify, quantify and manage risks to processes and systems, and help implement or extend technology functionality (RSA Archer and Metricstream).
We can provide a clear picture of the privacy risk and exposure your company faces and develop or strengthen your strategy and processes to manage privacy across your business.
Our Information Security Services offers the thought leadership, practice-driven solutions and superior security talent network to enable your company to build or enhance your InfoSec processes, strategy and team.
- Risk Management and Risk Assessment Services
- Risk Management Framework Design, Implementation
- Risk Management Gap Analysis
- Risk Management Identification and Risk Assessment
- Risk Management Analysis
- Risk Management Evaluation
- Risk Management Reporting
- Risk Management Remediation
- Risk Management and Compliance Framework
- Cyber Security Risk Management Capabilities
- Technology Risk Management Consulting
- Global Risk Management Firm
- SMB CyberSecurity and Auditing
- IT Security Risk Consulting
Cyber Security Operations Consulting provides the technology and systematic method to identify all risks that impact your organization and automate risk scoring using dynamic models.
- Risk Register: Define potential risks associated with activities across the enterprise. Capture everything from vendor interactions, finance, to sales and marketing activity.
- Risk Assessments: Stakeholders from across your business rate risk dimensions such as impact and likelihood using a configurable risk computation scale.
- Risk Modifiers: Activity-based risk drivers are added as modifiers to risk scores to capture additional business-driven risk factors.
- Final Risk Scoring: Customizable algorithms compute weighted risk scores for use on dashboards & reports.
- Security Risk Management And Threat Consulting