Computer Forensics Services
CyberSecOP Computer Forensics Services specializing in Commercial Law, Employment Law, Litigation, Theft of Intellectual Property, Marital Dissolution & Fraud.
Our clients turn to us to help them understand the value of electronic information and how it can be used to their advantage. We help them get the forensics evidence, so they may receive the relevant information they need to build an effective case.
Our Computer Forensics Investigator’s first step is to clearly determine the purpose and objective of the investigation in a free consultation. We will work with you to identify where your data is located. We will document the legal chain of custody of the media and we will make a bit by bit copy and preserve the original. The computer forensic analysis will examine and extract the data that can be viewed by the operating system, as well as data that is invisible to the operating system including deleted data that has not been overwritten.
Emails, documents and deleted information may be stored in unexpected locations, and our computer forensics examiners have the experience located all possible evidence . Data may be contained in workstation, cloud, mobile devices and file servers, mail servers, CD-ROMs, USB devices, backup tapes and archiving systems. CyberSecOP Computer Forensics provides you with the expertise needed when it comes to Computer Forensic Evidence. We can help you with cases involving:
Our Computer Forensics services include:
- Computer Forensic and Digital Device Forensics Services
- Computer Forensic/Disk Drive Forensics
- Digital Forensics Email and Social Media Forensics
- Digital Forensics Cell/Smartphone/Tablet Forensics
- Digital Forensics Database Forensics and eDiscovery
- Digital Forensics for Digital Portable Device Forensics
- Computer Forensic Readiness Assessments
- Digital Forensics Computer Forensic
- Computer Forensic Expert Witnesses
Additional Computer Forensic Services:
- Breach response analysis – Identifying indicators of compromise, incident timeline, network connection and user account information, malware, and vulnerability information.
- Cellular and mobile device investigations – Capturing system images of mobile devices for forensic analysis, keyword and pattern searches, personally identifiable information (PII), or credit card data.
- Employee misuse and misconduct investigations – Focusing on reviews of system users who have been accused of violating an organization’s policies and acceptable use procedures.
- Indicator of compromise (IOC) check – Evaluating your system for IOCs, including malware on disk or in memory.
- IQRISK check – Checking for compromise and credit card exposure on point-of-sale (POS) terminals.